Vaginal Birth after Cesarean (VBAC)
If you had a baby by cesarean, you have a choice about how you want to give birth this time. It’s your decision. Women should have access to evidence-based information and to safe care if they choose to labor for a VBAC. This evidence-based class provides comprehensive information on VBAC, a safe option to a routine repeat cesarean. It includes information on how to increase your odds for a VBAC and how to find a supportive caregiver and place of birth. It also helps you understand why you may have had a cesarean and how you can do things differently this time.
- Benefits of having a VBAC
- Repeat Cesarean: Benefit vs. Risk
- VBAC odds
- Main reasons for prior ceserean and what to do different this time
- Helpful strategies for labor and birth; coping mechanisms
- Emotional/psychological barriers
- Planning your VBAC: home, hospital, birth center
- How to trust in yourself and have a safe and satisfying birth
Classes will be held quarterly, beginning November 19, 2017
Cost is $50 per couple (includes mother and birth partner or other attendee)
- Included with your registration, you will receive a comprehensive workbook and extensive resource list and gift bag with valuable samples and relevant information from local businesses
- Included with your registration is a $25 Gift Card for use with either Baby Love Birth Services or Motherbaby Naturals for services they provide
- Registration and payment is due one week prior to the event
If you have any questions prior to registering, please call or message the Lora at the Lehigh Valley Breastfeeding Center 610-366-7676.
VBAC class is offered by Baby Love Birth Services and Motherbaby Naturals. The Lehigh Valley Breastfeeding Center is not responsible for information, techniques or education distributed by Baby Love Birth Services and Motherbaby Naturals.
Please preregister for one of our dates below, as classes fill up fast!