Caring for Baby - Newborn Care Class
Caring for Baby - Newborn Care Class Discusses:
- What to expect immediately after birth and during your hospital stay
- How to get baby off to the best start possible
- Normal newborn characteristics
- Normal newborn care (cord care, diapering, bathing, dressing)
- Safety - home, health and car seats
- Early milestones
- How to pick and pediatrician - and what to expect of the doctor in the early months
Our goal is to prepare you for your new titles of Mommies and Daddies!
We now offer Caring for Baby - Newborn Basics with Dr. Toff at Babies R Us FREE!
With the impending closure of Babies R Us, this class is presently on hold.