Caring for Baby - Newborn Care Class
Caring for Baby - Newborn Care Class Discusses:
- What to expect immediately after birth and during your hospital stay
- How to get baby off to the best start possible
- Normal newborn characteristics
- Normal newborn care (cord care, diapering, bathing, dressing)
- Safety - home, health and car seats
- Early milestones
- How to pick and pediatrician - and what to expect of the doctor in the early months
Our goal is to prepare you for your new titles of Mommies and Daddies!
We now offer Caring for Baby - Newborn Basics with Dr. Toff at Babies R Us FREE!
Please preregister for this class via Babies R Us Website (click here), where you will need to search the classes for the Whitehall, PA store. This class is ideally taken after your 30th week of pregnancy.