Prenatal Breastfeeding Class
Research shows that expecting women who take a prenatal breastfeeding class, typically breastfeeding longer and more effectively.
Prenatal Breastfeeding Class Discusses:
- How to get off to an early, good start with feeding
- Ensuring adequate milk production
- Breastfeeding basics - positioning & latch
- Practice (with a doll) - positioning & latch
- Breastfeeding accessories
- Breast pump choices
- When to introduce a bottle
- Common "bumps in the road" and how to overcome them
- Question & Answer Session
Cost $25 per couple.
Please preregister for one of our dates below. This class is ideally taken after your 30th week of pregnancy.
Please be advised that refunds are only granted if baby is delivered prior to the class.